Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Own Testimonial

I can only begin to tell you how handy these baskets are! I have several in use at all times, packed with items and ready to go out the door. They are wonderful for grocery shopping, and I really feel good about the number of bags - both plastic and paper - I have saved from the landfill. I get lots of positive comments from customers and sales people, and surprise when they discover how little they cost!
I pack my water bottle and towel in a basket to take to the gym. Once there I put all of my belongings in my basket... my keys, fleece, scarf, membership card, etc. so I don't forget anything when I leave.
I even carry my speakers and other accessories for my laptop in a basket.
And don't forget that we have many choices of colour and patterns to co-ordinate with what we are wearing, and our moods!

No comments: