Saturday, April 17, 2010

Folding Basket is a Hit at the Wine Store

Here it is Saturday evening and I've just returned from the neighbourhood wine store, where the cashier exclaimed that I'd just won the award for the best re-usable wine tote! Of course there was no prize, just the pride that I felt when the man remarked on my folding basket and how perfect it is for carrying my wine home without plastic or paper.


This particular folding basket is the small Classic Navy and easily accommodates 4 bottles of wine. As I like to be co-ordinated in colour, I chose something that goes with my blue jeans, and sets off my pink top.

1 comment:

Valentina said...

I always have one of my folding baskets in my car - who knows when I need to duck into a store for a quick pickup of groceries? Like yourself with the wine store clerk, I get plenty of compliments at the checkout counter and even from some of the customers!

Although I have several of these baskets I think I need to add at least two - fashion counts and such a deal!