Saturday, August 30, 2008

These Baskets are Definitely Waterproof!

Ok, here is another unfortunate experience I had today, but a good experience to share with you never the less!

I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things, one of which was milk. I placed the 1 litre plastic milk container on the bottom of my Cranberry Garden basket and continued shopping. As I was unloading my basket at the checkout, I found that half of the milk had leaked out of the plastic bottle and into the bottom of my basket! The cashier directed me to a sink where I poured the milk out, and with a few paper towels I mopped up the rest, then packed up my groceries and headed home. Thank goodness the baskets are water proof or surely I would have been wearing the milk! The whole mess was contained, and easily cleaned up. When I got home I rinsed the basket out thoroughly with cold water and left it to dry.

The more I use these baskets, the more I appreciate them!

Do you have an experience you would like to share?

No comments: